We understand that protecting the world’s natural resources is important to you. It’s equally important to us. That’s why Woodland Cabinetry is committed to environmentally responsible manufacturing processes. We have designed our processes to respect and help preserve our planet — while still giving you the finest cabinetry to bring your unique vision to life.
Green Alliances and Commitment
We’re a proud member of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer Association’s (KCMA) Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP), which demonstrates our commitment to caring for our world by producing environmentally responsible cabinetry. When you buy our cabinets that carry the ESP seal, you can rest assured that you’re doing your part to protect the environment. For more information, visit www.kcma.org.
Going Above and Beyond
Alongside the ESP’s stringent requirements, Woodland takes additional steps to protect consumer health, reduce waste and protect the world we inhabit.
- Installed LED lighting to cut energy use by 24%
- Grind up scrap wood for use in animal bedding, reducing landfill waste
- Use only low-VOC stains and top coatings in our state-of-the-art flat line finishing system
- Adhere to the strictest formaldehyde standards set forth by the California Air Resource Board
- All E-Board, plywood and components are CARB 2 compliant
- Use of a distiller to reclaim cleaning solvents and finish byproducts
- 100% of all wood remnants are recycled or repurposed
- Continual investment in technology that optimizes raw wood products to decrease waste